Sunday, December 21, 2008

My first blog..

Wahaha...i want try to write blog just want to improve my english and make my life not so "lifeless"... i am so dissapointed with myself just because i think i am addicted with the "DOTA"... Almost everyday, i also sit infront of this computer and play this idiot game...i hate it but i dunno why i am still playing it..zz.. TO make my life not so "lifeless"...i have decided to write the blog...

A simple description of myself... Boring person, only know to play computer games, sleep and eat...act i doesn't hate to study...but dunno why i am so lazy..whenever i try to do a revision or read a book...i will just find something else to do...Thats why my result never improve...argh..i want to get a good result..i dun want so "tui fei" la...

Haha...so boring...say something else ba...lets say today what happend... today is all chinese ppl also celebrate de "Dong Zi" i oso dunno how to write in english...i wake up in the mornig... and "chuo tang yuan" with my mom...haha...then after my mom cook it and use it to "bai shen" then i have to start my "tang yun da chan" le..cause this year oni me, mom and dad at home ....so i need to eat mai my bro and sis de 部分。。haiz...cannot finish oso..dunno how...tomorrow still need to eat it for breakfast... but nvm la...1 year 1 time..haha...thats all for today lo..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment