Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas...

Hohoho...half more hours is Christmas le...but i never celebrate Christmas de...T.T.i oso dunno why, maybe is because my family think that Christmas is for Christian ppl celebrate de gua, so we never celebrate...haha, nevermind la,because for me Christmas oso dun mean anything la...but anyway, merry Christmas to all my friend ya, enjoy this holiday....let me make a wish before Christmas. First, sure is hope my family always in pink of health that is always healthy, safe and happy...second, is hope i will get a good result on my exam and put more effort on my studies...Third, hope my brother and sister always have a good life... That all are my biggest wishes, hope it can come true...today nothing special happen, so i oso didn't wirte any diary on today de things lo..i know my blog very boring, but i promise i will make my blog more interesting by time to time...5 more minute to go, i goona end today de blog lo....Merry Christmas to all the ppl in the world...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment